Good copy is the root of all successful marketing campaigns. Simply put bad copy kills marketing campaigns. If you do not see results from your campaigns it most likely has nothing to do with your end product, your traffic source, your offering etc. It has to do with your copy. To generate results focus on one thing: killing objections. In other words, you have to remove all reasons for not buying. Too often we get paralysis of analysis and don’t launch campaigns. We stress about what to say. So, if you want to stop stressing and start launching campaigns then follow this simple process when creating objection killing copy.
1. Identify what your prospect needs to believe to buy your specific product or service. You can identify this further by asking these three questions:
- What are do your prospects need to believe about you?
- What do they need to believe about themselves?
- What do your prospects need to believe about your product service or offers?
2. List all the reasons a prospect wouldn’t buy your product or service. Identify the objections, all of them.
3. Next, put the claims and objections about your product in the logical order. This order will be the outline of your copy. When you look at the overarching messaging, you should be telling an emotionally compelling story showcasing your understanding of your audience.
It’s that simple. Follow these steps to wipe away the sales-killing objectives for not buying. Need help mapping this out further? Shoot me a message, and we’ll talk: email@example.com.
Wouldn’t you love to wake up with more money than you had when you went to sleep? I’m pretty sure everyone would say yes. As a millennial (don’t worry I won’t bite) I know the days of the gold watch and handshake easement into retirement are over. I also share the characteristics of my fellow generation. One characteristic being the desire to work on several different things at one time and having the freedom to do so. And today’s environment it’s important to have a side hustle. All this is great, but time is finite. Enter the passive income stream.
Creating a passive income stream is somewhat of an ethereal concept. Right? I mean it sounds good. You nodded your head yes when I asked if you wanted to wake up with more money. It just seems to be out of reach. So how can you get it done?
I’ve spent a lot of time studying how to market and create passive income streams online. The overarching theme (beyond execution) is content. Yes, okay this makes sense, right? You need to create epic content, put it online, and the masses will swarm, and you’ll wake up a millionaire. Well, I wish it were that easy. Still, it’s easier than you realize.
Your homework to get started?
- Identify your expertise
- Identify your audience
- Identify the unique problem they have which you can solve (this goes back to your expertise. The difference is in this step you want to solidify an offering)
More likely than not these three steps are already on the tip of your tongue. However, I challenge you to think these three steps through.
What do you know or can provide to a specific person that would radically change their world?
There are a ton of ways to turn the passive income goal into a reality. I outlined some quick homework to get you started on the path. If you’re interested in learning more, shoot me a message. I’d love to help you create your passive income stream online.