Good copy is the root of all successful marketing campaigns. Simply put bad copy kills marketing campaigns. If you do not see results from your campaigns it most likely has nothing to do with your end product, your traffic source, your offering etc. It has to do with your copy. To generate results focus on one thing: killing objections. In other words, you have to remove all reasons for not buying. Too often we get paralysis of analysis and don’t launch campaigns. We stress about what to say. So, if you want to stop stressing and start launching campaigns then follow this simple process when creating objection killing copy.
1. Identify what your prospect needs to believe to buy your specific product or service. You can identify this further by asking these three questions:
- What are do your prospects need to believe about you?
- What do they need to believe about themselves?
- What do your prospects need to believe about your product service or offers?
2. List all the reasons a prospect wouldn’t buy your product or service. Identify the objections, all of them.
3. Next, put the claims and objections about your product in the logical order. This order will be the outline of your copy. When you look at the overarching messaging, you should be telling an emotionally compelling story showcasing your understanding of your audience.
It’s that simple. Follow these steps to wipe away the sales-killing objectives for not buying. Need help mapping this out further? Shoot me a message, and we’ll talk: firstname.lastname@example.org.